At Grit PH, we love what we do because we want to help people save time and money. We strive to uphold transparency by sharing how we make money and by enforcing strict editorial guidelines to ensure our content is accurate and trustworthy.
- Our Goal: Provide you with content that will help you make better financial decisions.
- Our Vision: To make “success” accessible to every Filipino.
Our Editorial team is exclusively responsible for all editorial content and carefully reviews each article before publication, ensuring that it complies with our guidelines.
- All content is written objectively, factually, and based on research. We strive to provide you with accurate information because we want to help you make better financial decisions.
- We partner with brands and organizations that offer products and services that we think will benefit you and may receive compensation through such sponsorships. However, these do not influence our content or other editorial decisions.
- All content is checked for accuracy, relevance and timeliness. We also rely on primary source material when possible, including interviews and government/industry websites.
- We verify facts, figures, and other factual statements in articles and strive to correct any oversight or mistakes promptly.
Disclaimer: Grit.PH strives to provide accurate and current information about our products, services and websites. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information provided by third parties. Please refer to the financial institution’s policies before relying on any of the information found on Grit PH.
We also recommend that you direct questions concerning your account to financial institutions directly. If you choose to participate in discussions on this website, you agree to not hold us responsible for the loss of funds or property due to misleading/untrue statements or advice given by others.
For feedback and corrections, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.