Last Updated –
Are you heading to the Philippines soon? If so, you need to register for One Health Pass.
This online system was put in place to safeguard the public health of Filipinos and visitors during COVID-19.
What is the One Health Pass (OHP)?
One Health Pass is an online platform geared towards people who are visiting the Philippines. Also called OHP, this was introduced amid COVID-19 to ensure that everyone traveling to the Philippines is free of the virus.
Before taking a flight to the Philippines, incoming travelers must register their flight information and personal details on their OHP.
This also includes a mandatory electronic health declaration card where they will provide health data, contact details, and other information about their trip to the Philippines.
Thanks to the One Health Pass System, travelers don’t need to worry about accomplishing tons of paperwork at the airport.
This also helps to limit their exposure to people in the area and keeps everyone safe from contracting the virus, especially for travelers visiting friends and family.
The digital platform of OHP is very easy to use. All you need is an internet connection. There is no need to download an app.
The OHP platform provides seamless tracking, monitoring, and record-keeping through a cloud, which is automatically transmitted to your LGU.
Therefore, you won’t have to repeat any of the processes that involve data gathering and verification. All you need to worry about is keeping yourself safe.
Who Needs to Register for One Health Pass?
Foreign visitors and Filipino nationals (OFWs and non-OFWs) returning from overseas must get their One Health Pass settled before they head to the country in all airports.
In short, no one is exempt from getting the OHP regardless of their profession or nationality.
When Should You Register for One Health Pass?
This depends on whether you need to get tested for COVID.
Those exempted from pre-departure test are:
- 18yrs old and above = must be fully vaccinated with at least 1 booster shot
- 12–17yrs old = fully vaccinated
- 11 years old and below = none
For these people, it is advised to complete OHP registration 2 days before your departure. This way, the pass will be ready to use and you can have a seamless travel experience.
Meanwhile, unvaccinated travelers are not exempt from testing and must settle their OHP after receiving their negative test result.
One Health Pass Requirements
Here are the details you need to settle your OHP.
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Next of kin details
- Passport number
- Contact details:
- Quarantine address in the Philippines
- Email address
- Port of entry in the Philippines
- Country of the port of exit
- Date of arrival
- Recent travel history
For the health declaration form, here’s what you will need to provide:
- COVID-19 vaccination status
- PCR test results (for those who were exempted)
- Recent contact with COVID-19 case
- Illness in the last 30 days
After you submit all these details, you will receive a confirmation email that contains your transaction number.
You will be required to fill out your electronic health declaration form.
Related: 10 Best Travel Insurance Companies & Plans in the Philippines
Step by Step Guide for One Health Pass Registration
Here are the steps you need to follow to register for One Health Pass.
- Before you arrive in the Philippines, visit onehealthpass.com.ph. Click “eHDC” or “Register.”
- Watch the video. Click Ok.
- Provide the details about your flight, your port of entry, passport type, classification (non-OFW or OFW), whether or not you’ve been vaccinated for COVID, your vaccination card, and the county where you were vaccinated.
- Provide your personal profile. Be mindful of all the fields in red and with asterisk. These are required to be answered.
- After filling up your personal profile, you will be asked to provide your residence details for your Bureau of Quarantine Certificate. This can be your residence, or hotel/resort/tourist destination.
- On the same page, also fill up your travel details. This includes your country/territory of port of exit, airline name, flight number, and seat of bed number. If you have a connecting flight, please provide your country or origin as your country/territory or port of exit. For the airline and flight number, use the airline that is landing in the Philippines.
- Then, you will also be asked to fill up details about what type of traveler you are, and your purpose of visit, and permanent country of residence, and your permanent city of residence.
- Next, fill up your vaccine information. Provide the dates of your first, second, and booster doses. Also provide what vaccine you have. Finally, upload your vaccine certificate/s. If you require testing, fill up information about your testing laboratory.
- From here, you will automatically be asked health declaration questions. This includes countries traveled (last 30 days), exposure history, whether or not you’ve been sick in the past 30 days, and your comorbidities.
- Attest that all the information you provided in the application is correct.
- Enter CAPTCHA. Then, submit.
How to Get One Health Pass BarCode
- After submitting the form above, you will instantly get your bar code that says “valid for boarding.” You will also get your transaction number, as well as instructions that your barcode was sent to your email.
- The registration will be validated by the Bureau of Quarantine, and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you registered.
- Check your email to confirm whether or not you’ve received the barcode. If you did not receive it, check your spam folder.
- Screenshot or print your barcode. During your arrival, keep this information on hand, as well as your plane ticket, and vaccination card. If you’ve made a mistake during your registration and you need to make changes/edits, don’t worry. You can still edit the data you have provided using this link.
Leave a Reply